we8fcpDOQoRKfPWiOz2D

Children Shocked In Electric Pool, Kids' Electric Shock In Pool Caught On CCTV

  • 3
  • 0

Kids' Electric Shock In Pool Caught On CCTV
Dramatic footage shows people coming to the rescue after a hand rail becomes electrically charged in a Florida swimming pool.
By Sky News US Team

Footage has emerged of the moment two young children became paralysed by electric shock while they were swimming in a pool in Florida.

The CCTV footage shows several people in the pool at an apartment complex in Hialeah when one girl's body suddenly freezes after she touches the metal hand rail.

He

24 May 2014

3278 Visualizações

caught, cctv, children, electric, in, kids', on, pool, shock, shocked

Estatísticas do vídeo

Mostrar:

Comentários

Vídeos em Destaque